- Psychosocial counselling, accompaniment and support
- Arranging accomodations in crisis / dangerous situations
- Referrals for medical and mental health care
- Support securing legal assistance, finding a lawyer
- Accompaniment through court processes (Psychosocial Process Support)
Support services for teenagers and youth
- Do you get the feeling or suspect that one of your friends or someone you know might be affected by the Loverboy-Method?
- Maybe you yourself are being affected by the Loverboy-Method?
- Or you just want to know more about Loverboys and their methods?
The professional counsellors at FreiJa would be happy to talk with you! You can call us or send us an Email. Our support ist anonymous, confidential and free of cost.
Services for educators, parents and interested persons
You´re an educator and suspect that a girl or young woman you work with may be affected by the Loverboy-Method?
You´re a parent or private individual and suspect that your daughter or a girl or young woman you know may be affected by the Loverboy-Method?
Girls and boys, young men and women can also contact our FreiJa counsellors through our Online-Counselling where their questions can be answered confidentially and free of cost. Please use the secure Email Form that’s linked below.
The Online-Counselling service is also available to parents and educators, wishing to have more information regarding Loverboys and the Loverboy-Method.
A FreiJa counsellor will respond to your first online-inquiry within 3 days. All following online correspondence will be answered once a week. Our counselling center is located in Freiburg and you are welcome to call for a personal meeting.
Please klick on the link here to use our Online-Counselling: https://onlineberatung.freija-loverboys.de
Please note: in order to use the Online-Counselling securely, a user-name and password are required.